To set up WordPress and WPML for new customers you need to follow three easy steps:
- Click here to download WPML to your WordPress site (you’ll need Multilingual CMS or Multilingual Agency version).
- Select QuickSilverTranslate.com from the list of certified partners.
- Ask us for a free API Token (code) to connect automatically to our service (form at bottom of this page).
Benefits of working with WordPress and WPML through QuickSilver
- Peace of mind – knowing that someone is available to handle all technical support, as well as provide great translations.
- Several support options available – basic or advanced technical and linguistic support.
- Build any sort of multilingual website on WordPress without having to worry about translation (corporate sites, e-commerce sites, brochures, catalogues, etc.), listing sites, etc.
Getting started and Training
Never used WPML before? Don´t worry! We’ll walk you through the entire process using either
- an introductory, WPML Online Training session (€50) for complete newbies! or
- the Getting Started guide , which explains how to use our WPML translation service. This will walk you step-by-step through the process of connecting with QuickSilverTranslate.com.
WordPress and WPML for new customers – FAQs.
Just click here to see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Not using WordPress? Or not sure if WPML will work for you? No problem! Quicksilver offers a number of website translation options.
Take a look at our Translation Proxy service!
REQUEST YOUR FREE AUTHENTICATION TOKEN
all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required