Are you looking for a translation internship? Are you a native speaker of English, German, French or Portuguese?
Download the QUICKSILVER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM brochure here.
Would you like to do a translation internship? At QuickSilver Translate we are passionate, above all, about languages. As a young linguist/graduate, we are sure you are too. If you are looking for work experience in the world of localisation and business translation, you might be eligible for a translation internship in our Barcelona offices.
At QuickSilver Translate you will find the best option for work experience at a European translation company. In other words, we can offer you continued educational development, huge amounts of new knowledge, a flexible timetable and a friendly team of like-minded professionals. Our internship programme, therefore, could be your entrance into the professional world of translation.
What will you learn?
Over a three-month (minimum) internship in our Barcelona offices, you will improve your skills, and add more experience to your CV. If you impress us, you could also become a Project Manager or freelance translator on our permanent team. These are some of the skills you will gain plenty of practice in:
- Translation into your native language
- Desktop publishing (InDesign and others)
- The use of CAT tools (e.g. memoQ, Trados)
- WordPress and Office software
- The creation, use and maintenance of glossaries
- Linguistic review and proofreading
In addition, you will also gain experience in the following ways and areas:
- Direct access to management (Account Managers, founders, CEO)
- Working as part of a team
- Project Management
- Client liaison
- Office administration and workflows
- Available full-time (roughly 8 hours/day, Mon-Fri) for a minimum period of 3 months
- Graduates or post-graduates of a recognised Translation (or similar) university degree
- Native speaker of English, German, French or Portuguese
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish
- Native or near-native knowledge of English
If this is you, write to us at email@example.com