Would you like to work with QuickSilver Translate? You can register as a new supplier, or log in to your existing profile, here: Quicksilver Vendor portal. It’s a quick and easy process which generates a username and password for you, so you can come back at any time to edit your contact details, language combinations, rates, availability, etc.
The more detailed your application, the higher the chance you will be chosen for a project by our Project Managers. Be aware that we cannot search on files (Word, PDF, etc.), so please add as much information as you feel is relevant within the fields provided. The most important fields that you need to fill out deal with language combinations and rates. If you hope to be considered for translation work, do make sure that you fully complete these fields.
We are looking for freelance translators who:
- always do their best work and take pride in quality,
- are highly responsive and communicative,
- understand that the customer is always right (even if they aren’t)
- meet deadlines.
Find out more: How to be a Great Translator
The use of CAT tools is obligatory if you want translation work with QuickSilver Translate. In order to work with us, you must have your own licence, and know how to properly use MemoQ, Trados or any CAT tool compatible with the file interchange formats tmx, xlf, etc. Therefore, whenever you deliver a translation we understand that you have:
- run the spell check, and
- run the QA function of your CAT tool on it, and
- have resolved any issues, including especially consistency, numbers and number formats, punctuation, etc.
Among the materials we supply when oursourcing translations are termbases (Glossaries). Using them is obligatory for terminological consistency. On the other hand, updating and improving our termbases is very welcome!
Payment & legal terms
- We pay at 60 days, by bank transfer or Paypal.
- By sending us your personal data you are accepting our legal disclaimer.