Translation work with QuickSilver
Would you like translation work with QuickSilver? You can register as a new supplier or log in to your existing profile here: Quicksilver Vendor portal. You can also log back into your profile at any time to edit your contact details, language combinations, rates, availability, etc.We are looking for freelance translators who
- always do their best work and take pride in quality,
- are highly responsive and communicative,
- understand that the customer is always right (even if he isn’t)
- meet deadlines.
The use of CAT tools is obligatory if you want translation work with QuickSilver. In order to work with us, you must have your own licence of, and know how to properly use MemoQ, Trados or any CAT tool compatible with the file interchange formats tmx, xlf, etc. Whenever you deliver a translation we understand that you have
- run the spell check and
- run the QA function of your CAT tool on it and
- have resolved any issues, including especially consistency, numbers and number formats, punctuation, etc.
Among the materials we supply when oursourcing translations are termbases. Using them is obligatory for terminological consistency. Updating and improving them is very welcomed!By sending us your personal data you are accepting our legal disclaimer