QuickSilverTranslate.com is now offering WordPress translations through a seamless integration with WPML.
HOW CAN I GET STARTED?
- Download the WPML plug-in here.
- Fill in the form at the bottom of the page and request your free Authentication Token.
You will receive it within a couple of hours.
- Send your content for translation and get started!
- (One hour free training available if you need it.)
What is a CMS (Content Management System)?
CMS software packages allow you to create and run a website without having to do any coding. They cover nearly 45% of all active websites in the world.
Why is translation an issue in CMS packages?
Translation can appear to be a simple task and not relevant when choosing your CMS platform. But it can be a major headache down the road for marketing and website administrators as most people manage the process manually, constantly sending out segments or snippets of text for translation in parallel with their content creation process. This manual process can be
- prone to errors,
- extremely time-consuming, and therefore
WordPress is the leading CMS package in the world, currently powering over 60% of all CMS-driven websites.
What is WPML?
WPML is a WordPress plug-in used to build, manage and optimize multilingual WP sites, allowing you to display content in different languages.
To better serve our customers, QuickSilverTranslate.com has partnered with WPML. WordPress’s dominant market presence means that QuickSilverTranslate.com customers will now be able to send and receive website content for translation from within the WordPress plug-in.
This multilingual solution allows clients to seamlessly integrate their WordPress content with QuickSilverTranslate.com’s translation services. The WPML plugin builds a direct bridge between clients’ multilingual content and QuickSilverTranslate.com’s network of over 4,500 specialist linguists. This service will help customers build time-saving translation workflows and streamline the process of creating and updating multilingual website content.
WPML allows our clients
- to easily create a nearly automatic pull/push translation pipeline between the client and the language service provider,
- to manage which content from their websites they wish to translate and into which languages. We analyse the data and create a free quotation with the corresponding turnaround time.
- to track progress and add changes on the go from the WPML dashboard located on the WordPress administrator panel.
Professionally localize your website into any language with the help of WPML and QuickSilverTranslate.com.