Introducing our new Server-to-server (S2S) Web Services translation service
What is Web Services translation? It´s a translation content connector. Websites continue to become the main sales and marketing for corporations around the world. More and more companies are producing content for these websites, often in multiple languages. All this content needs to be translated. And it needs to be translated fast, at minimum cost, and with the highest possible level of quality. The main problem behind this ever-growing need is process. How can we keep it all up to date? And how can we avoid errors while reducing time and costs?
So how can we do it? Our new S2S Web Services translation service is based on a technology called SOAP. SOAP is a messaging protocol for exchanging structured information in computer networks.
- Firstly, all systems parameters are configurable (languages, locales, status, date, time, etc.)
- Highly flexible system, compatible with most IT infrastructures
- Fewer errors, as human intervention is limited to where it adds most value, ie: the translation process itself
- We incorporate existing client data (translation memories, technical glossaries, etc.) quickly and seamlessly
- SSL security certification
- Finally, fully encrypted communications
- Firstly, highly automated process reduces human and IT costs
- No fixed cost, no upfront fees, no maintenance fees… you only pay for what we translate
- Price per word is a maximum, the goal is to reduce it over time
- Use of translation memories makes it possible to identify repeated segments, which leads to DISCOUNTS
- Finally, reduced manipulation of files, leading to lower project management costs on both sides
- Firstly, very quick implementation of entire system (as short as 2-3 working days)
- Reduced manipulation of files, leading to lower turnaround times
- We handle all languages in parallel. Your Project Manager is your single point of contact.
- Finally, improved admin through client-specific CUSTOMER PORTAL (direct access to all quotes, project progress, invoices, etc.)
To summarise, our new S2S Web Services solution offers customers a faster, easier way to produce and manage translated content. Do call us to see how we can help you.