Are you looking for a translation internship? Are you a native speaker of English, German, French or Portuguese?
Download the QUICKSILVER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM brochure here
Would you like to do a translation internship? At QuickSilver Translate we are passionate, above all, about languages. As a young linguist/graduate, we are sure you are too. If you are looking for work experience in the world of localisation and business translation, you might be eligible for a translation internship in Barcelona.
At QuickSilver Translate you will find a great opportunity for work experience in a European Translation Agency. We can offer you continued educational development, huge amounts of new knowledge, a flexible timetable and a friendly team of like-minded professionals. Our internship programme could be your entrance into the professional world of translation.
What will you learn?
Over a three-month (minimum) internship in Barcelona (remote working is also an option), you will improve your skills, and add more experience to your CV. If you impress us, you could also become a Project Manager or freelance translator on our permanent team. These are some of the skills you will gain plenty of practice in:
- Translation into your native language
- Desktop publishing (InDesign and more)
- The use of CAT tools (e.g. memoQ, Trados)
- WordPress and Office software
- The creation, use and maintenance of glossaries
- Linguistic review and proofreading
In addition, you will also gain experience in the following ways and areas:
- Direct access to management
(Account Managers, founders and CEO)
- Working as part of a team
- Project Management
- Client liaison
- Office administration and workflows
If this is you, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available full-time (roughly 8 hours/day, Mon-Fri) for a minimum period of 3 months
- Graduates or post-graduates of a recognised Translation (or similar) university degree
- Native speaker of English, German, French or Portuguese
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish
- Native or near-native knowledge of English
Find out more
You can learn more about our methodology from our Blog, or take a look at our YouTube channel.
Finally, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.