Are you looking for a translation internship? Are you a native speaker of English, German, French or Portuguese?
Download the QUICKSILVER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM brochure here
Would you like to do a translation internship? At QuickSilver Translate we are passionate, above all, about languages. As a young linguist/graduate, we are sure you are too. If you are looking for work experience in the world of localisation and business translation, you might be eligible for a translation internship in Barcelona.
At QuickSilver Translate you will find a great opportunity for work experience in a European Translation Agency. We can offer you continued educational development, huge amounts of new knowledge, a flexible timetable and a friendly team of like-minded professionals. Our internship programme could be your entrance into the professional world of translation.
What will you learn?
Over a three-month (minimum) internship in Barcelona (remote working is also an option), you will improve your skills, and add more experience to your CV. If you impress us, you could also become a Project Manager or freelance translator on our permanent team. These are some of the skills you will gain plenty of practice in:
In addition, you will also gain experience in the following ways and areas:
- Client liaison
- Office administration and workflows
If this is you, write to us at email@example.com
- Available full-time (roughly 8 hours/day, Mon-Fri) for a minimum period of 3 months
- Graduates or post-graduates of a recognised Translation (or similar) university degree
- Native speaker of English, German, French or Portuguese
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish
- Native or near-native knowledge of English