QuickSilver’s Online Customer Portal
For our clients, we offer an online Customer Portal: a personalised, interactive service — available 24/7 — to help you keep track of all quotes, ongoing projects and invoices. Essentially, it is a digital gateway to our network; providing our customers with complete visibility into their interactions with our company. You can track key metrics, support requests, or other information such as reference documents, that can be easily shared.
Upload files directly to ensure they don’t get lost in cyberspace
Obtain faster quotes, even if your assigned project manager is unavailable
Download misplaced quotes and invoices at the touch of a button
Click here to access the QuickSilver Translate Customer Portal (or find it in the Contact Us menu). Once registered and logged-in, you will be able to access your (customisable) dashboard, go on a Customer Portal Tour, and save time by:
- Requesting quotes — just upload your files, specify which languages and service you require, and indicate delivery times
- Launching projects directly — no need to wait for a quote
- Downloading invoices at any time — you can filter on paid, overdue, etc.
- Obtaining customisable Business Reports
- Giving us project-specific feedback
- Consulting your Account / Project Manager‘s contact details.
The Customer Portal option is particularly useful for large teams, or when there are a number of users of our services within the company. By accessing our ERP software directly, you can be sure of having all the data related to your company easily available. To share use of the Portal simply re-send the access details to your team (don’t worry about losing the password, we can re-create it within minutes).
We hope you like it!
You can also, of course, contact us by email! Send a message to email@example.com, or your assigned Project Manager (or use our Contact Form) and we’ll get back to you within a couple of hours.