WordPress and WPML – how to obtain wordcounts
For users of WordPress and WPML – how to obtain wordcounts for an entire site is the first step towards calculating the cost of your translation project. With our service, all you need to do is follow three easy steps:
- Go to TRANSLATION MANAGEMENT/DASHBOARD
- Go to the bottom of section 1 (“Select items for translation”)
- Click on the “Word count for the entire site” link (see screenshot).
Reading the results of the analysis
WPML will produce the following sort of analysis:
Benefits of working with WordPress and WPML through QuickSilver
- Discounts on repeated segments – click here for a detailed explanation
- Use of technical glossaries
- Peace of mind – knowing that someone is available to handle all technical support, as well as provide great translations. Basic and advanced technical and linguistic support options are available.
- Build any sort of multilingual website on WordPress without having to worry about translation (corporate sites, e-commerce sites, brochures, catalogues, etc.), listing sites, etc.
- Nearly 20 years’ experience translating business documentation and websites for multinationals around the world.
Getting started and Training
Never used WPML before? Don´t worry! We’ll walk you through the entire process using either
- an introductory, WPML Online Training session (€50) for complete newbies! or
- the Getting Started guide , which explains how to use our WPML translation service. This will walk you step-by-step through the process of connecting with QuickSilverTranslate.com.
WordPress and WPML for new customers – FAQs.
Just click here to see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Not using WordPress? Or not sure if WPML will work for you? No problem! Quicksilver offers a number of website translation options.
Take a look at our Translation Proxy service!
REQUEST YOUR FREE AUTHENTICATION TOKEN
all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required